muMs-ography

My photo
muMs is an award-winning New York City based Poet and a member of the Labyrinth Theater Company.

muMs

muMs
muMs the Schemer ===> Schemer: fiend, foe, friend, fear, /swallower of your fear, /blasphemer, /dreamer…. /to hold, to have, to be in a condition akin to, to victory he prevails! /A mathematical or philosophical diagram representing the astrological aspects of the planets, emotions and intellect on scales, /teller of your tale /in a letha-phorical outline, /a concise examination crafty and secretive in sign, /a systematic and organized chaotic plot. /I am muMs the schemer and you, are not. ===> The first ‘m’ is lower-cased /concerned with race /and small manipulative matters of that sort: /the things in our face /that bleed into our heart. /The ‘u’- also small- leads me to look to the sky, walk there the edge of a shore equating to particles of sand, stars, the moon. To be under all that which is bigger than me lead’s to the second ‘M’ capitalized for the manipulation /of that that from which all shall begin /and again /from when /we least expect. /The ‘S’ is the trick: the hush of it all. /The control over what we discuss, beckon or call /or plural to represent the many that know /or just that the path is a windy road? /No matter, it also is small. ===> muMs, the schemer and echo-er of it all.

welcome to a new day --goRealer

Monday, October 15, 2012

HONEST

A woman calls President Obama a Communist. But can't really explain what a communist is. 


(this was my response on FB)

This annoys the piss out of me. Of course now commie is the code word for nigger. America is the richest country on Earth because of hundreds of years of slave labor. And black people generations later still have the scars of self hatred to prove it. There would be no America, no freedom for these old crackers and ofays if it was for the pain our ancestors endured. I can understand ignorant racism. Some people just can come out the past. But to use communism to mask their racism is straight fucking wrong. On a level that boils my blood. Bitch should be kissing Barack's feet for NOT throwing up some secret gang sign on TV to signify all black people to attack. I guess it's been growing to this point. Was in an elevator the other day when two white women were comparing iPhone cases and one was say how much she hates the one she has now because it gets so dirty. And all I was thinking about was this 14 year old girl in Afghanistan who gets shot in the head by the Taliban because see thinks girls should've alleged an education. I got a fucking Troll on my FB who wants to lecture me about all the atrocities that Obama is committing in Africa. I ask him have u ever been to Africa, he says he doesn't need to go to africa to know what's going on there. This fucking country and its #firstworldproblems with these spoiled rotten care bear soft skinned hippy dippy devils trying to tell me something about the world. Arghhh... every couple months or so I go off. My closest white friends know and understand. -goRealer

No comments: